The Theme Store allows you to customize the look and feel of your website. You choose a color palette that fits your organization's style so that visitors see at a glance that they're in the right place.
Create your online identity
In the kañooh web platform you can create your own theme with different layout options.
A range of possibilities
How far you go in personalizing your website, you decide, of course, yourself. A website on the kañooh web platform has a basic layout that is in line with the Flemish Government Brand Policy, where you can make big and small changes.
Below is a brief overview of the many options of the Theme Store.
- First and foremost, you can choose from a wide range of color palettes, which determine the look and feel of your website. Each color palette consists of a main color (including the header and footer) and multiple subcolors (for the panes). Below is an overview of what colors you find.
- Of course, you can also place the name and logo of your organization in the header at the top.
- Choose or create a background for your site's header, body, and footer.
- Design a profile for the formatting of texts on your website and for the use of headings, titles, lists, ...
- Determine how summaries and links in the texts will look on your website.
In addition, kañooh also took into account the Flemish government's digital branding policy. They strive for a uniform and recognizable online approach. The kabaooh webplatform answers all the conditions so you do not have to worry about it anymore.
To apply the above features, click on the "Theme Store" at the top of the backend. You always leave a basistheme that you can customize.