A pane can insert you into all page types. There are several types of panes in which you can place text, images, lists or structures. In all panes you can place links to click on a specific page within your own website or to external websites. Summary pages are built up with all kinds of panes; other page types include regions on the right and bottom of the page.
- Go to the backend of a page and click Page regions.
- Then, you can add each region to the right at the top by clicking the cross.
- You will see a popup with all possible panes
- Configure a panel completely as desired, with a top or caption.
- Once the panel is on the page, you can set the colors of the panel through the paintbrush