Faceted search is a search function that uses filters, which helps users find the desired result faster. Faceted Search links the search function to the taxonomy (keywords) of the website, which makes the search results filtered and refined.
- Go back to the Paddle Store. Here you will find the Faceted Search
- When installed, you can set the functionality there too.
- Select where visitors can search queries. You can refine search by filtering page types and / or general keywords.
- Go to the homepage of your website and enter a word at the top of the search box. In the example, we use the keyword: websites
- On the left, the visitor can check multiple search filters to refine the search. When an item is checked, the keywords appear at an underlying level
- Also, the breadcrumb at the top changes as filters are selected.