There are 3 different methods to archive a page.
- At the back end of the page you want to archive, click the "Archive" button.
- In the "Manage Pages" Overview
- Select the pages you want to archive, then select Modify Status and then Archived Actions (see image).
- Click the plus sign next to the page you want and then archive. (See illustration). When you click the Archive button, a popup pops up to confirm that you want to archive the page.
When you click the Archive button, a popup pops up to confirm that you want to archive the page.
When you want to restore the page, this can be done in 3 ways:
- Click the file on the page and then click the Restore button.
- In the archive itself
- Select the pages you want to restore and choose the "restore from the archive" action.
- You can also click to reset the action button on the relevant page.