The extension of the featured image makes it possible to add an image to the page content. This is shown when using the Advanced Search page and can optionally be displayed in lists and calendars. In this way, you make your website visually more attractive to the visitors. Please note, this picture is not shown in the page itself.
When you use the page sharing module, this image is used when sharing on social media instead of the generic image. More information about this can be found here.
- You are going to the back end of your page
- Under the title press "Choose Image"
- Then select a photo from the media library you'd like to use, or add a new image
- When using lists you will get the option to display the image or not
- The options where "Image" stands will display the featured image