Show a collection of photos on any page. Based on tags and the general glossary, select images displayed in a panel. Click on it and you'll see an expanded version that lets you easily click on the next photo.
- Go back to the Paddle Store
- Navigate to the photo album module and click Install
- Give the pictures you want to use the same tag or keyword from the general dictionary in the media library. Have you forgotten how to do it? Check out the FAQ.
Add to page
- Then you can add a photo album to a page. Go to the back end of your Page> Page Regions
- Select the photo album pane
- Enter the tag / general word used