The map module allows you to show organizations or departments on a map based on the location.
How does this work?
- Install the organizational module
- Install the tunes on map module
- Create a map page
- Select the terms associated with the organizational charts you want to show
You are now seeing the map markers representing the organizations. Below the map, the organizational charts are briefly displayed with the highlighted image, contact information and a link to the page of the organization.
- Go to the paddle settings of the showpad map module in the paddle store.
- Here you will find the possibility to assign a separate marker per term.