With this module it is possible to display information from your website or mobile application in another website. This way you can display a list of page titles and links. You can also filter the data in the list with the use of keywords.
A web service allows different applications to query your website. It offers an Application Programming Interface, also known as API. We offer a REST web service that responds in JSON format.
Go to the Paddle store and install the web service API module
- Install the web service module.
- Surf to your domain name plus 'api'. For example, http://example.com/api
- You discover which parts of your website can be questioned.
- For example, choose pages by surfing to http://example.com/api/v1.0/pages.
- You get a list of published pages.
- Refine your query by filtering, sorting and / or paginating.
- For example, surf to http://example.com/api/v1.0/pages?filter[general-vocabulary.term]=water&sort=title&range=5&page=2 to get pages 6 through 10 listed from the list of published pages sorted by page title, linked to the keyword 'water'.